Dr. Frederic E Levy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Frederic E Levy?

Went in for ringing in the ears and dizziness. Dr Levy told the ringing comes with age - nothing he can do and hundreds of reasons for dizziness, go see my family doctor. Wasted time and money.

Would Recommend

Only comment is I didn't understand question about "How long was your wait at the office?" From out of the car to leaving? Or waiting to see him? I answered the question as complete visit time. I've seen this gradually improve over the last five-ish years. Basically I see this as a reasonable wait time - but I'm bringing my kid so I make sure to have something to amuse us.

After 2nd visit with dr.levy I found him to be very arroggant and not interested in helping me figure out why I have been having so much sinus pain/pressure. My ct scan came back normal and he only wanted to let me know that the 2 doctors who put me on antibiotics to treat an infection i had previously both diagnosed me wrong and actually said I never had an infection and there is nothing wrong with me???? When i explained i had severe pain and the 2nd antibiotic cleared it up his response was "it wasnt the medicine sometimes the pain just goes away"....what dr. says that???? More importantly what dr. badmouths another one.... I guess when a dr. comes into the room and sits down, crosses his legs, and begins to talk more than listen to you(the patient), you know you just wasted your time and money. So if you take the chance of seeing him, dont bother asking him what kind of otc meds he would recommend for your allergy response to perfumes,etc...because the response I got was "nothing". He had made up his mind that I didnt have these problems and must think I enjoy going to a dr. to waste time and money. Thank goodness i have found another dr. who cares about my problems and isnt interested in speaking down about my family physicians!

Dr. Frederic E Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gastonia, NC.