Dr. Frederic Meyers Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frederic Meyers?

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Very thorough, gets to the problem , listens to your history and my experience with my gastro bacterial infection was the only dr. Able to cure me

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I, personally have not had an appointment with doctor Myers. Both of my parents have. He a very kind person w/a great bedside manner. I had several questions concerning my mother during one visit and was unable to accompany her so I wrote them down. He was going to another office that afternoon & I should call him at 2:00. I was pleasantly shocked when I called. I was briefly put on hold because he was with a patient(maybe 2 minutes) he immediately answered ALL of my questions. I apologized for bothering I him and he assured me it was no bother at all. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I personally hate going to doctors however, if more doctors were like him,there would be a lot more happy patients in this world!

Posted on September 21st, 2017