Frederic Seligson Is this you?

Have you seen Frederic Seligson?

Posted on May 17th, 2017

The doctor was straight forwarded and made sure we understood the problem and the best solutions for it. He answered all our questions. My father who is the patient was very impressed with the doctor and we as the family was too. Unfortunately my dad's case didn't need the bypass but as my father stated he would trust the doctor to do it if he ever needed it.

One of the best!!

Posted on March 5th, 2017

Dr Seligson is very busy but that is because he is that good. He is the best of the best and I was lucky to have him. He is a very thorough when he explains his plans for his patients. When in recovery he checks on his patients before he starts another surgery. This doctor is worth the wait. I highly recommend him.

great

Posted on October 7th, 2016

We were very impressed with your bedside manner , You are very knowledgeable and reassuring . So was Carol

Doctor's Response

We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you for the positive feedback!

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Excellent surgeon who takes the time to tell you what you need to know and what to expect. A gentle person, wish all doctors would have his style.

Posted on August 14th, 2015

His manner is confident and caring. He takes time to e ensure you understand options and procedures. He demands excellence and professionalism from himself, his staff, and all others caring for his patients.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Excellent. A real person with great compassion.

Completely satisfied

Posted on September 21st, 2014

When I went to see Dr. Seligson, I think the consensus among the doctors I had seen was that my situation could not be improved through surgery. After a 30-minute discussion with Dr. Seligson, I went from pretty much accepting my situation to complete confidence that he could help me with bypass surgery. The clincher was when he said he thought he odds of failure were less that 5%. I said that I would accept a 15-20% possibility of failure. Dr. Seligson said, "I won't". That was an incredible confidence booster. I am in day 23 of post-op, and I feel no pain or discomfort from the surgery. That should be quite an endorsement for a man I describe as a "wizard".

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Dr. Seligson was "the total package" took a lot of time explaining what my problem was, he sat in the office answered all my questions, explained the procedure, so that I knew exactly what to expect. Not only did he take time with me, he was WONDERFUL with every family member after the surgery. So..total package..excellent surgeon with a very caring patient bedside manner.

Saved My Life

Posted on August 15th, 2010

I had endocarditis, nearly fatal, Dr. Seligson performed open heart surgery to repair my heart valve, and the results were excellent. He saved my life.

Posted on April 16th, 2010

wonderful surgeon,get this doctor you will be healed, he does tough heart and lung operations,(hi doc.)

This is a great surgeon!!!!

Posted on April 10th, 2009

Plaese trust me, Dr Seligson did my lung surgery, he will take very good care of you, You must know he is a cut above!!!!

Posted on August 6th, 2017