Dr. Frederica M Linick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederica M Linick?

THE BEST !!!

I was a patient of Dr Linicks Many years ago when she was located in Middletown and Pine Bush NY..I miss her so much..She wasnt just a great Dr. but a smart intelligent women that you could talk to and feel so comfortable with !!..I never feared going to her ..which i am not big on doctors ..I actually look forward to seeing her..I always felt so good and confident about my visits with her !! I love her and miss her so..I still look her up hoping she will have a practice upstate here again !! She is the BEST !!!!

Without a doubt, the best doctor, by far, I have ever had. Unfortunately, she moved and then I moved so I can no longer use her. Great diagnostician. Caring individual. All the superlatives. Wish she would move to Florida.