Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick A Klein has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Frederick A Klein has the following 8 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Frederick A Klein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
He re moved my kidney after I asked him to and said oh we can just leave it in and I said no and the he was supposed to take out my stint at the same time and went back SEVERAL times to see what was caus so pain then I went back to my other doctor and he did some test and for that dr Klein had left my stint in for over 5 mounts and I was out of work and everything
44 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
West Suburban Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSweetwater Hospital, 304 Church St, Sweetwater, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frederick A Klein in this video.
Dr. Frederick A Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sweetwater, TN.