Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick T Allen
Dr. Frederick T Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hope, PA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Frederick T Allen has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Frederick T Allen has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Frederick T Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Calmed my nerves
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick T Allen - Posted on May 1st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick T Allen - Posted on August 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick T Allen - Posted on January 22nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick T Allen - Posted on July 27th, 2015
Great at IVs
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick T Allen - Posted on May 22nd, 2015
I have very small veins. Every time I have blood drawn it is a challenge. I leave covered in bruises feeling like a pin cushion. Naturally I was dreading my procedure. But, Dr. Allen numbed me before the IV and got it on the first try. I barely felt it. The preop nurse said he's the best at IVs and I believe it!
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Frederick T Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Frederick T Allen's office for more information.
350 S River Rd Unit F2 New Hope, PA : (215) 662-3957
Locations & DirectionsFREDERICK THOMAS ALLEN MD, 350 S River Rd Unit F2, New Hope, PA
Dr. Frederick T Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hope, PA.