Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick V Arndt
Dr. Frederick V Arndt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Lexington, KY and Louisville, KY . He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arndt is affiliated with Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Services, Scott Memorial Hospital and Baptist Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick V Arndt has 3 locations
6400 Dutchmans Pkwy Ste 250
Louisville, KY 40205
1451 Harrodsburg Rd Ste 250
Lexington, KY 40504
401 E Chestnut St Unit 690
Louisville, KY 40202
Book Online Now
Dr. Frederick V Arndt has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frederick V Arndt has the following 8 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
Dr. Frederick V Arndt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frederick V Arndt - Posted on January 14th, 2011
Dr. Arndt was not only very intelligent, but he was kind and thoughtful. He treated me with respect. I highly recommend him as a kidney doctor
Dr. Arndt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Frederick V Arndt Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederick V Arndt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.