Dr. Frederick B Smith Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Frederick B Smith?

Dr Smith is like a breathe of fresh air. He is funny and supporative. He is a great doctor

Retired University Professor

I have been a patient of Dr. Smith's since 1984 when he was just beginning a practice here in Seattle. Through the years he has helped me lead a healthy, optimal life style--free from any major illnesses. His specialty seems to be both in prevention of or worsening of possible problems and an ability to find the root cause of recurring illnesses (In my case multiple kidney stones). He is engaging and thorough.

Great Doctor

Dr Smith came into the room and immediately started "talking" to me. I mean talking. Not this remote verbiage that most Doctors use that is highly scripted. He asked me where I worked, what I did, where I'm from, etc....And was Genuinely interested in my responses. His bedside manner is exceptional. Friendly, easy going, talkative, and sociable. he puts you ar ease and you forget about the pain you are in, at least for a few moments. He did a through evaluation and got me the test I needed and the treatment as well. I will definitley visit him often.