Dr. Frederick B Thompson III Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Frederick B Thompson III?

Phenominally skilled and caring doctor

I saw no less than three OB-Gyns for chronic issue and not one eased my symptoms. I missed too much work dealing with the problem and then I started becoming oxygen-depleted from blood loss. Dr. Thompson saw me, diagnosed me, provided appropriate tests and then performed the surgery I needed. I had been so delayed in getting proper care up until seeing him, that on the day of my surgery, I required a blood transfusion just prior to. I am so thankful to have been cured by his skilled and adept care.

Best Ob-Gyn I've seen

Dr.Thompson treated me well, and in such an understanding way. He prayed with me before he operated on me! (He knew we shared a similar belief system) I was comfortable throughout, and he understood me as a "whole person," not just "parts," like so many physicians do.