Have you seen Dr. Frederick D Bartholomew?

10 out of 5

Without Dr. BART, my baby would not be here. I had MAJOR complications during my pregnancy and he helped me stay calm, helped me get in touch with the right doctors to help with my treatment, and was so positive the entire time. He also performed surgery for me 8 weeks after I gave birth and did an amazing job. I barely see my scar, I felt better quick and he follows up with everything! One of the best I have ever met! If I could give him a 10 out of 5 I would!

Helped me feel so much better!

Dr. Bart discovered the reason behind my difficult periods and help resolve the problem. He performed a very necessary surgery and everything went very well. He was kind and competent throughout the whole process. I wish the nurse would give a little more information when she calls with test results.

Very dismissive as a doctor and always tired whenever I came for my annual as he does deliver babies for a living but put on an act at least. Also offers no insight into solving issues that his specialty treats. Wouldn't recommend or go back. My former sister in law was also a patient and stopped seeing him for the same reason.

He's a wonderful Doctor. Never thought I'd feel comfortable with a male gynecologist, but he makes the fact that he's a male irrelevant. He's a fantastic and competent physician. He's a doctor that other doctors go to. The only thing is that the staff doesn't seem very warm. I mean, I work in the medical field too, and know how far a smile can go- especially at the gynecologists office.

One awesome doctor! One of the best I met in my life, feeling blessed that he took care my condition.

Outstanding

Dr. Bart delivered my son 16 years ago. He is the most caring, compassionate, smart doctor. I am blessed to call him my doctor.

Awesome doctor

The very, very best doctor ever! I spent over two years going from one doctor to another, without any relief, until I was recommended to see Dr. Bartholomew. He told me that there is no point to straggle for so long, and fixed my problem in two weeks!

Excellent physician, was wonderful during crisis. I would highly recommend this caring and supportive professional. Truly a special treater!

We are Blessed to have Dr. Bart as our Doctor

How can you put into words how we have been blessed with such a great Dr. Not only did he find my daughters skin cancer on her back (not usually a place a Dr. checks when you are going for a pap test)...but he spends time with his patients, has the best beside manner, you think he came from the days when Dr.'s visited your home and really cares about his patients and their overall health. Dr. Bart not only is a kind person but he is a good Dr. If you need a referral for other health issues, the Dr.'s he refers has been outstanding in their care. My daughter and I have referred many friends to Dr. Bart and everyone feels the same as we do about the care he gives us.

Dr. Bartholomew is a GREAT professional. He cares about his patients and we know we can count on him both during office hours and after hours as well. He is always happy to answer questions and to listen. His staff is very good, but the front desk could be a little bit friendlier.

Dr. Bart is a wonderful Dr.

This is the most caring, professional, highly knowledgeable doctor i have ever met in my life. He is always available to talk with you when you have medical questions; always calls you back - he is up to date on what is going on in his OBGYN world of medicine and beyond. If you need a new OBGYN then Dr. Bart is the best thing that will happen to your health as a woman. 10 out of 10!

Dr. Frederick D Bartholomew is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.