Dr. Frederick Buchwald Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Buchwald?

Retired

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Dr Buchwald has been retired for a couple of years now . But he seems to have not been replaced by anybody comparable ?

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Wonderful doctor, wasn't rushed. Will be greatly missed by our family. Best wishes on your retirement

I almost gave a 2 star

Posted on October 18th, 2014

I would have given this Dr. 2 stars but despite the horrible office staff experience with his own aftermath behaviors. Office runs like little children looking for drama, they are rude and unprofessional. I had to wait until 5:30PM to see an MD which was fine, expect that that staff was in such a hurry that they didn't even take my young son's vitals our son has been sick with a low grade fever for weeks, temp even up to 102.7, has had rash, I was requesting a throat culture for Strep.... refused to do this!. The Dr. seemed somewhat concerned and did half the things you would expect. I was seen and he seemed concerned and did some things but would talk in fragments and then not explain what he had said or why a certanin condition seemed important but now was not. Then my son had to be seen and he was given no care, not even his vitals were taken, we were out the door without even a look up his nose. I was told "take off your bra... oh unless you want a gown or me to leave the room" by the xray tech. When I called the next day to request finish the check up for my son (they were turning the lights out on us before we left at 7PM closing). I was told the Dr. would not see him. I was concerned to see the least! After paying $200 I was persistant that I at least wanted his vitals taken and a throat culture. I was told "No, the Dr. said he already saw your son (incomplete visit)"I made a request to have the Dr. call back, two hours later his nurse called. I requested the Dr. again. A different Dr. in the office called back, told us to bring in our son, (liability, I'm sure because they had taken no vitals) at a specific "walk in" time. It's impossible to actually make an appointment with an MD "You can't choose if you see an MD or a PA or a Nurse" I was told by this office. The next Dr. went thru his motions and gave an antibiotic for a virus! When I complained about the office staff he said "I protect my staff" okay. bye bye. which they want, no patients, at least patients who question what they are not doing.

Dr Buchwald is a wonderful Physician!

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Saw Dr Buchwald today for the 1st time, 3rd time to the clinic. The front office staff is very friendly, the MA David was really great as well. Dr Buchwald really took the time to listen to my concerns and find the best way to treat me. He paid attention, he discussed options, he was very knowledgable, kind & caring. I love Araphoe Peak, I really recommend all of their Dr.'s and PA's.

Posted on September 4th, 2014