Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick A Bunge has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Frederick A Bunge accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBaptist Health, 1 Trillium Way, Corbin, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frederick A Bunge in this video.
Dr. Frederick A Bunge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corbin, KY.