Dr. Frederick Carr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Carr?

Will Charge you $400 for Two Sentences and an ER Mistake

Posted on January 18th, 2013

I went into the LIttle Mary Company ER in Torrance that day for severe stomach problems. The nurse that handled me was inept and insisted finding a vein on my left arm even though I told her it was better if she tried the right. She injured it because that night, a large bruise slowly spread throughout my arm. I returned to the ER to complain to the manager because I was worried about my arm. The staff was hostile and protected the nurse. They insisted on "treating" me even though I repeatedly refused. Then Dr. Carr approached me even though I firmly told him that I didn't need him, that I needed a manager. He spoke two sentences and told me it was basically a bad bruise and then charged my insurance $400. The insurance company refused to pay and guess who has to pay for the ER's stupid inept nurse and greedy doctor - me. I'm never going to that ER again nor will I ever go to any of their doctors again. These doctors are independent contracts who solely care about money, not the patient.

Type 2 Diabetes