Dr. Frederick C Carroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick C Carroll?

This is absolutely the poorest run medical office ever. Do not ever return phone call. Do not call in prescriptions. Dr. seems to have no concern for his patience. Would not recommend under any circumstance .

Mount Vernon is lucky to have him

Having spent nearly 50 years growing up in Mt. Vernon, I know health care can be hit or miss. Many people go to Columbus to get the best medical attention possible. However, someone told me about Dr. Carroll a couple of years ago. I was skeptical but found that he is very friendly, VERY thorough, great bedside manner, totally patient and never rushed. In today's era of 2 minute doctor visits, he will spend as much time with you as it takes to solve your problems. He looks at the "whole patient" to find out what might be wrong and thinks of things to look at that average doctors might not. He is one of the only doctor's in MV that I would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends. Everyone I know who goes to him is crazy about him. Knox County is lucky to have a doctor of this caliber. I have found his staff to be friendly and try their best to squeeze me in to last minute appointments whenever I call. I have not experienced long wait times once taken "back to the exam room" like almost all doctors do. Once you are taken back, you are seen quickly. I can't come up with anything bad to say about him or his team.

Very nice and caring Doctor.

Dr. Carroll is very great doctor. He always listens to his patients and give them his greatest attention. Dr. Carroll always has been spot on with my treatment. I can't say enough about how great Dr. Carroll is.

Adolf Hitlers twin brother

Don't question anything he says. It will be a big mistake

the WORST doctor in the state of Ohio. Do not go to him

Terrible, and the absolute worst office staff.

Great doctor; horrible office staff

Dr. Carroll is an excellent doctor and I feel he gives excellent care, but his office staff needs a thorough overhaul. The have a "can't do" attitude, are rude and blame everything on Dr. Carroll, when it is clearly not the case.

Unhelpful office staff

This is the most unfriendly, unhelpful office staff I have ever come across. they are never willing to assist and are often quite rude on the phone. I would not recommend your elderly parent being attended to in this office.

Dr. Carroll is an excellent doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients. He always asks very thorough questions to get to the root of the problem. He was especially careful in diagnostics and treatment for me as I was pregnant and am now nursing. He is professional and courteous and he is very knowledgeable!

Cold Hearted Doctor

Dr. Carroll was my mother's doctor for approximately two years. Throughout these two years I listened to my mother tell me many terrible things regarding his care for her. He didn't return her calls, he was very impatient with her and eventually came to ignore her. He provided such terrible care for my mother that she was being admitted to the hospital at the rate of every three - five days. Before I knew it, she ended up in a nursing home. Not quite three months later my mother passed away. Not only did he NOT rush to the hospital to provide care for her on this terrible day, but he didn't have the common courtesy to return MY phone call to get more information on her condition. And, not only did he neglect to return that call, after she passed the very next day, he NEVER bothered to call me then either. I would go as far as saying that Dr. Carroll killed my mother!

Excellent diagnostician

He is really good a figuring out what is really wrong with you. He does not just treat symptoms. He saved me from a heart attack by insisting I get a stress test even though I had only minor discomfort on exercising. Turned out to be a 100% blocked coronary artery.His office staff have been a problem, rude, inefficient, can't keep track of information. But lately there are some new faces, so hopefully this aspect will improve.

Dr. verses his Staff Workers

Dr. Carroll is a outstanding Dr. I work at the ER in Knox County. When folks come in and say they do not have a Family Doctor, I always recommend him. As for his Staff, not impressed at all. In the little bit of time I have gone to the office to observe their behavior, and I can honestly say, they do not compliment his Practice ... at all. I have mentioned this issue to him many times.