Dr. Frederick Chaleff Is this you?

4.8

fabulous doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2012

This is a doctor who spends as much time with you as needed and never makes you feel rushed. He is happy to answer all your health questions and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is an intelligent and an excellent diagnosticion and physician. I can't say enough about him.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Chaleff is an awsome doctor. He saved my life. I wish my other Dr's were like Dr. Chaleff. He has a great bedside manner. He really listens to you and takes his time. I feel like he cares for me not only as a patient but as a person as well. So often that is not the case with most doctors. My husband goes to every appointment with me, and he has said if he ever needs a Cardiologist he only want's Dr. Chaleff.

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Dr. Chaleff is the most understanding and caring physician I have ever encountered. He diagnosed my ailment correctly almost immediately after I explained the symptoms. He is a joy to meet and to have as a doctor. I wish all of my physicians were like Dr. Chaleff.

Posted on January 28th, 2009

Dr. Chaleff is extremely knowledgeable, wise in his medical judgement, and caring for patient and family.

Posted on June 29th, 2016