Dr. Frederick Chaykowski Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Chaykowski?

Listening to your patients without judements should be be required

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Sheila Short in the last week-Edit Problems for years with my left knee. Yes I'm over weight so it's expected. Went to him because I've started falling because of it. Seemed very uninterested in actually talking to me as a human being. Sent nurse back in to schedule me for a bariatric surgery consultation which he never mentioned or discussed with me. I am on 3 thyroid medicines and am working with a trainer on weight and my other doctors. I didn't go to him for this. Also when I had my first surgery with him he did a great job on the hand as far as the carpel tunnel, but I told him before hand I didn't want to wake up during surgery and that I needed Vicodin not tylenol 3. I've had enough surgeries to know. He sent me home with tylenol 3, made me drive back out to his office to exchange it. Held the bottle in front of my face and told me I knew he had to flush it. I didn't care, they don't work for me. He made me feel like a lying junkie rather than a valued patient. I went back second time thinking maybe he would do better since he knew me. So disappointed in him.

Posted on July 5th, 2013

Did Not Like Him

Homemaker

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr. Chaykowski gave me a diagnosis, a shot, and rehab for an arm problem that had been going on for some time. I finally found some relief. He is very thorough and communicative .

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2012

I have had several surgeries by Dr. Chaykowski. He has been great every time.

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Waited 2 hours to see this doctor to have him come into the room not introduce himself. As I was talking to him about my daughter he looked at her as she picked up her phone to see the time and he stated apparently your phone is the most important thing in your life, and the he walked out the door, he spent less than 3 minutes in the room with us and when i went to find him he had left for the day.

really good and caring

Posted on June 11th, 2010

really good results from surgery

Posted on July 30th, 2015