Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick I Cohen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
We love Dr. Cohen. He always explains everything wonderfully and answers all of our questions. When our baby was first born I was a nervous wreck and called his office with all sorts of questions and he himself always called back that day! He personally would call us very promptly with any test results. Our baby really likes him also. I would definitely recommend him.
Dr. Cohen was the pediatric doctor for me and my extended family, we followed the rest of the family's suit. After visiting with him several times we switched doctors. He knows something of pediatric medicine, he teaches some for OU, but he has terrible terrible service. He does not like it if you ask questions or want to know why on one of his opinions. He has ZERO tolerance if you ask him to explain why he holds one opinion over the other. Very hostile. Rough with my child and nephews (babies and children). Since we switched doctors, everyone else in our family has switched doctors as well. I found the whole experience very sad.
41 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1977
University Of Oklahoma
Dr. Frederick I Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWarren Clinic, 3218 S 79th East Ave Ste 300, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frederick I Cohen in this video.
Dr. Frederick I Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.