Dr. Frederick Burton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Burton?

Posted on August 13th, 2017

Dr. Burton is very thorough and has great wisdom concerning health and wellness. He patiently reads line-by-line blood work reports and will give an overall view of what is needed at address the root cause and not just the symptom. I have been a patient of Dr. Burton for the last 10 years and I'm grateful to have a doctor with a heart of compassion.

Root canal 15 years ago caused all my problems.

Posted on March 19th, 2016

I went to him for fatigue. I was diagnosed with CFS in 1986. The last 6 months my fatigue has been worse. He told me all my problems were caused by the root canal I had 15 years ago. He told me about all the medical practices he was fired from because they didn't subscribe to his medical philosophy. He did not mention that he was recently indicted for Social Security fraud. It took me 1 hr 13 minutes to get to his office, a total waste of my time. He might be a good faith healer, if that's what you're looking for.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Doc. B. Is awesome. He cured my Lyme disease and my daughters w homeopathic meds. His only prob. Is the staff very poor customer patient service. But, I just deal w it because he is the best!

Feel happy, remission from RA, thanks to Dr. Burton

Posted on January 24th, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. Frederick Douglas from Colombia, South America and went to visit Dr. Burton in Philadelphia in 2011. I was diagnosed RA in 1997. I am in remission from Rheumatoid Arthritis.. He gave me the antibiotic treatment. I now feel very happy, pain free, have a new life, you just can't imagine how good healing feels. I recommend this treatment and Doctor to every one who has RA. Happy New Life

Posted on October 9th, 2017