Dr. Frederick S Dattel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick S Dattel?

Very Rude office staff! My oldest is 22 and my youngest is 9. I have 3 kids and a grandchild that have used Dr. Dattel since birth and have never had any issues until my grandson started going here about 2 years ago when I noticed the office has severely declined! . Needless to say, we are ALL changing Doctors. Michelle is the scheduler with a VERY snippy, sassy, nasty attitude. Her office supervisor Shawna has the EXACT same nasty attitude as her staff! They do not deserve 1 star. I have also had to have separate diagnosis on 2 of my children for separate issues that Dr. Dattels office overlooked. My grandson had to wait 3 weeks for his 2 year checkup, and due to construction, they arrived to the office 2 minutes passed the 15 minute late window and was turned away in the most rudest experience my daughter has probably ever encountered. Do all you can to AVOID this office!!!!

From the staff to Dattle, they are the biggest joke I have ever encountered. Do not trust this man

A+ Quality Care

Our 8 year old son has been dealing allergies to what seems like since the day he was born. Chronic "head" colds, super dry, itchy skin, bloody noses and headaches. After countless different allergy meds that my son was on (none of them really worked, they only helped relieve symptoms temporarily), our Dr. referred us to Childrens Mercy Allergy. After waiting 4 long months to get in they told me that my son was fine and that he didn't have allergies. I was devestated with no clarification. About a month later we switched pediatricians and went to Dr Dattels office after I was referred to him by one of the ladies I worked with. Not only did Dr Dattel listen to all my concerns, he got me in to be evaluated by allergy the very same week in his own office. My son was finally getting the care he needed and deserved and it was so convenient. I couldn't believe it! We were no longer subjected to the ridiculous wait times to get in at other specialists or pediatric clinics. When we went to Dr Dattels office, our appt took 1 hr total from the moment we walked in until we left. Some people may think this is a long time but would you rather wait an hour one day or wait a week to be seen by your pediatrician? I know what my decision would be.

Love this office

My children love this office. In fact my son has really opened up to Caitlyn which is not a easy task for a teenager. The Werner's only have a few more years with a Pediatrician and will be spending it at KC Pediatrics. Thanks Dr. Dattel for your care

I would not recommend Dr. Dattel. We made 3 appointments after our little one was born and had to see a nurse practitioner every time. The rooms look old and run down and the nurse practitioners were always very rushed... The wait time was well over 45 min each time. Also, getting a nurse to call you back is almost impossible : (

Would highly recommend Dr. Dattel and Kansas City Pediatrics. The staff (front desk, nurses, and midlevel providers) have been so friendly every time we have visited the clinic. We have had appointments with both Dr. Dattel as well as his NP/PAs and each time have left very satisfied with the experience. Dr. Dattel's clinic is also open 7 days a week which is very convenient for my family.

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

5 visits. Over 2 hours wait time each. Even forgot we waiting last visit

Personal Touch

I would definitely recommend this provider. They were supportive and considerate of my opinions on parenting issues, and were always very considerate. Their office looked clean and recently updated. They have a fun waiting area with a kid-friendly jungle theme! I was in awe at the level of service I received. They completely surpassed all my expectations and I will absolutely be going back. After my child's appointment here, I told all my friends looking for a good pediatrician about them. They have a real talent working with children. I'm always amazed at how considerate and concerned they are for my family's well-being. Their advice is always wonderful and completely unbiased.

Great experience

I was able to get my ill daughter in the same day without any problem. Dr. Dattel was so nice and even called me later that evening to check on things. I will be telling all my friends about this great office!

parent

Sorry this Dr is not for us anymore Overbooked is the least of it. 10 years plus with him and he left us hanging.

Friendly office

Everyone was so friendly. Office was so easy to find. I like the fact that this office is open seven days a week! Never been to such a nice office.

Dr. Dattel is the best doctor in the world! He answers all my questions and is so nice to my young son. I would go no where else!!!

Dr. Frederick S Dattel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.