Dr. Frederick J De La Vega Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick J De La Vega?

Outstanding Doctor

Dr DLV is the most thorough doctor my wife and I have ever dealt with in the medical profession. He saved my wife’s life from a serious condition and has put me on the path to resolve my own setbacks. This doctor will get to the core of an issue and not give up on a solution. He will refer to other specialists if necessary without an ego in his way. Dr. DLV is a very unique and special individual that’s so hard to find, we are greatful we are under his care. Paul K

Retired

Really cares about his patients, listens well and answers questions fully.

Dr. de la Vega has taken wonderful care of my Parkinson's and history of mini-strokes for ten years. I trust him with my life - literally.

Best Neurologist in San Diego!!!

Wouldn't trust my life with anyone else!!! I think Dr. DLV would have 5 stars if he hired better office staff. I wish more people were as intelligent and sensitive as Dr. Dela Vega.