Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Eframo
Dr. Frederick Eframo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Denver, CO. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Eframo is affiliated with Medical Center Of Aurora North, Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center and Saint Anthony Central Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Eframo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Frederick Eframo has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Frederick Eframo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eframo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center Of Aurora North
Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Saint Anthony Central Hospital
St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center
Psl Medical Center
49 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frederick Eframo in this video.
Dr. Frederick Eframo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.