Dr. Frederick F Buechel Sr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Frederick F Buechel Sr?

The Professor is right here in Northern NJ !

I was looking for a shoulder replacement doctor, not that I wanted surgery. I went to Hackensack Medical Center, the Hospital for Special Surgery and then kept hearing the name of Fred Buechel. I called and was immediately transferred to speak with the manager. She was very friendly and patient answering all my concerns. I made the appointment, booked my surgery and this same woman handled all the details to a "T". My outcome was nothing less than PERFECT. Dr. Buechel is by far the very best, outstanding very skilled surgeon

The Best

Dr. Buechel did a total right shoulder replacement on me approximately 30 yeas ago when no one even knew shoulder replacements were possible. The results were exactly as he predicted and lasted for 16 years until a bearing needed to be replaced as expected through normal wear & tear. Second surgery successful and have had full use of my shoulder since initial surgery. Dr. Buechel is one of the best orthopaedic surgeons and is recognized throughout the world as a leading surgeon and creator of new & innovative techniques. Discussed your options in an easy to understand manner and gives you as much time as needed to feel comfortable. Highly recommend !

Wonderful Genius of a Dr.

Dr. Buechel has been my orthopaedic doctor and surgeon for over 10 years. I trust him implicitly. He is very knowledgeable and now he is giving me Ozone Oxygen injections in my knee which is nothing short of amazing! I looked it up online before making my appointment and these injections have no risks - before I couldn't get my steriod injection too regularly because they cause all sorts of havoc to the joint if done regularly. I am so glad that Dr. Buechel is innovative and not only a skilled surgeon but a really nice doctor. I absolutely LOVE his right hand gal - Donna. She's been with him for as long as I've been coming there. There is also Carmella who greets me at the window and she's been there a long time, too. It is so nice to see familiar faces and get A+++ care. I highly recommend.

GREAT DOCTOR !!!! IN A CLASS OF HIS OWN !!

I don't know where to begin. WONDERFUL office- let's start there. How unusual to call a doctor's office & have someone actually try to guide you, answer questions for a "Potential patient". I had questions about a resurfacing shoulder replacement which I read about and Dr. Buechel's name kept coming up. The staff re-routed my call to the manager - I was surprised she even took the time to speak with me but she was VERY knowledgeable & after speaking with her I booked my consultation. What a NICE DOCTOR !!! OMG ! He gave me a lesson on nutrition since I'm about 60 lbs overweight & it was very nice of him to try to help me because I've tried everything. He addressed ALL my concerns, questions, reviewed my xrays and I was just so impressed with his demeanor, knowledge and CREDENTIALS are off the dial. His name was NOT pronounced the way I thought which I was embarrassed but he was really cool about it. I met the manager and she scheduled my procedure. Everything was so organized, she always took my calls & even called me from her cell on her way home once. I must have called her a million times because I was nervous - this woman is seriously an asset. Everyone is so nice and so busy. This IS the office to go to. I also met Dr. Helbig who handled my post operative care and he was great, as well and I liked his sense of humor.

Excellent Doctor. For joint conditions . This is where you want to go.

Great Surgeon

I have heard about Dr Buechel for so many years and when I needed a knee replacement -he was recommended by so many people. As it turns out, after hearing from 2 others that I needed a total knee, - Dr Buechel said NO - I only needed a partial knee and he could do it with a Robot ! The recovery was a breeze and I'm so glad I listened to his wisdom. His main staff members are unbelievable and obviously have worked with him for a while. Great experience

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Just a really wonderful doctor with an awesome reputation and a personality that surprised me. He wasn't intimidating at all, stated the facts, was very kind, suggested nutritional improvements since I am pretty overweight. Staff was really super, too.

UNBELIEVABLE GREAT DOCTOR

UNBELIEVABLE Doctor !!! I was so impressed that a doctor of his caliber spent the time to review my history, ask about my diet, handed me information about supplements to try, made a few suggestions about eliminating wheat and gluten from my diet. I made the changes he suggested and really believe his advise made a big difference in my life. I don't have the pain and think he helped me with eliminating whatever was inflaming my joints ! God Bless Dr. Buechel

Love My Doctor !

Dr. Buechel spends quality time with his patients. I had a million questions and this was my 2nd opinion. I was so disgusted with the surgeons I met and a woman suggested I visit Dr. Buechel for my knee and ankle problems. He is such a kind man and doesn't talk over your head. He explained everything very thoroughly and gave me some alternative treatment options - although I know ultimately that I will need replacement surgery. I agreed to the Monovisc injections and his nurse called me within a few days about what my insurance would cover. It is a little difficult getting a next day appointment with him, but then again - I really didn't expect to. The phones were busy, the staff was busy but everyone was very courteous and friendly. Great experience.

Very Impressed ! with Dr, with Staff

I was referred to the Hosp for Special Surgery and was not impressed and what a royal pain - my first thought was HOW inconvenient it will be for my family to visit and if something happened... I met a woman who told me she had a total hip by Dr. Buechel - she raved about him. I looked up information online and couldn't believe he is only about 2 miles from my home. First off - the staff is very pleasant and the person I initially spoke to referred me to someone who was more experienced to answer my MANY questions. She may have been the manager, she told me she wasn't a nurse - but said she was there a long time. She was very patient and knowledgeable - I booked an appointment and saw the doctor the following week. I knew I needed a hip replacement and Dr Buechel confirmed it. He recommended that I take some supplements and try to lose some weight, which I took seriously. The supplements really made me feel better, less tired and just overall better. I had he surgery and my overall experience is AAAAA++++ LOVE THIS DOCTOR, he is just the best.

Dr. Buechel cares about his patients and answered all of my questions honestly and gave options for care. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Wonderful Doctor and Nice Office Staff

Very impressed. The waiting room is a bit too small but don't let that fool you. I came here to get a 2nd opinion about my arthritic and painful hip and shoulder condition. I thought for sure Dr. Buechel would want to operate as that seems to be what most doctors are doing these days to make up for low insurance payments. This doctor spent a lot of time reviewing my xrays with me, then he sat down with my wife and I to discuss some options. I called a few days later with more questions and the doctor was in surgery. The woman who answered the call (forgot her name) was able to answer my questions. Obviously, the staff is well chosen and informative. During my visit, the phones were ringing off the hook. I've had other doctor's offices just want to make the appointment and not spend any time on the phone. I was overall very impressed.

Dr. Frederick F Buechel Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Orange, NJ.