Dr. Frederick G Barr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick G Barr?

Dr. Barr is a magician!. He turned back the clock for me in a few hours. The best part was that I was totally awake and had no problems from anesthesia. On a Monday morning I had a regular breakfast and arrived at the office around 8 AM. Within a few minutes I was given the local shots and had the first half done; then a short bathroom break and then the other side. I was eating a snack and feeling great -especially when I looked in the mirror. Even though I was still swollen I could tell how much better I would look. By 1:30 in the afternoon I was home. On the Saturday of that week I went out to dinner with friends who were amazed at how fabulous I looked. I highly recommend Dr. Barr as a wonderful plastic surgeon and especially to use his "Awake Lift." in addition his taff are fabulous!!

We love Dr. Barr. Helpful, friendly, caring, one feels he thinks of you as his only patient, never seems pressured by time constrains. If you ever should need an oncologist, see Dr. Barr, his diagnosis was spot on, the treatment he prescribed led to complete remission, now for already ca. 20 years cancer free!

Top shelf care !!!

Seaching blind in a new provider book,I pre-screened four others with a 30 second handshake waiting room greeting trying to find comfort with the choice for a new primary care. Dr Barr was, and has continued to be,everything I want in a doctor,deeply caring, smart, sincere, with excellent diagnostic skills, willing to spend the time I want.

Dr. Frederick G Barr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.