Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick K Goodwin has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr goodwin was very important in getting my son into a specialist appiont the next day. He really seemed concerned and seemed to have made an extra effort to look into things. He helped eliminate days of waiting and guessing. He recomendations were 100 percent correct. I wont rate the follow up visit because that is a stupid thing to have on an E.R. doctor survey.
Smashed my finger in a car door and had to go to the ER - I did not think this finger could be saved, it was a bloody, flattened mess. Dr Goodwin saved my finger and it actually looked semi-normal when I walked out of the ER 2 hours after walking in. He was very professional and courteous, kind, considerate and just a wonderful man. Thank you doc!
Dr. Goodwin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Frederick K Goodwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFredericksburg Anesthesia Associates, 1001 Sam Perry Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA
Dr. Frederick K Goodwin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.