Have you seen Frederick D Grambort?

Excellent physician

He was my childrens pediatrian in 1989

After I left NM I thought he had left too after trying to locate him. I guess he moved his office. He was the very best dr I even used as for helpfulness and genuine interest in the patients and me the nervous mom!!!. I truly thought he was heaven sent.That ws over 20 years ago but I will never forget how invaluable he was to our family. The children are grown now and mom is still nervous but he was a super dr.

Dr. Grambort is a wonderful doctor. My 11 and 9 year old have been seeing him since they were infants. I highly recommend this doctor as a pediatrian and young adult doctor. He is wonderful with parents too!

Dr. Grambort is usually running behind because he spends so much time with his patients, we don't mind, he is worth the wait. He NEVER makes us feel rushed! We LOVE you Dr. Grambort

Great doctor. The reason that I decided to go into medicine. Great bedside manner. Made us feel like the most important patients of the day with every visit.