Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick L Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 69
Dr. Hill is an outstanding doctor, but his front office staff are incompetent and rude. My experience is echoed by the many other reviews on this site which report essentially the same thing. Great doctor, Horrible Staff. The best way to judge a service provider is to see how they resolve problems when they occur. In my case, I went to Dr. Hill for my annual company physical. A results form was required to be submitted after all tests were completed. After several weeks, I discovered that the form was never submitted by this office. I then mailed the form to the office and checked again after a couple of weeks. Again the form was never filled out/submitted. When confronted, the staff were unapologetic and extremely rude. The next day, I FAXed the form to them, verified that it was received, picked it up in person when it was finally completed and submitted it to my employer myself. This was the only way I could ensure that the results would be properly submitted on time. I will not repeat this nightmare next year, no matter how much I like Dr. Hill as a physician - especially since it looks like he will be retiring. This office would be well advised to put a note in the file of each patient they cop their snarky little attitude with. Just write them off as a future customer. I will not be coming back!
Dr Hill is an old school Doctor. Great bedside manner, caring, compassionate. Most doctors these days work for major medical corporations but Dr Hill is still independent. He's getting up in age so he's no doubt backing off 5 day work weeks. His wife Cindy runs the office and is professional and fair.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Frederick L Hill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrederick L Hill Do Pc, 20713 Aldine Westfield Rd, Humble, TX
Dr. Frederick L Hill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Humble, TX.