Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick K Hilton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
I was told by mr hilton i have copd on 6/29. After my primary function test at zorn on 8/4, i was told by him it failed. At my appointment on 8/11 he said he couldn't help me, and i needed to go back to the place that gave me the primary function test. I expressed my concern that i have not been functioning well at work or at home, that i couldn't wait another month as i had in the other lapses between appointments and test. X-rays 5/31, diagnosis 6/26, pft 8/4 On 8/11 he told me if i didn't hear back from someone in the next week to call 287-6000 and ask why. He told me he would put in a "console " . Since 8/17 i have called that number and numerous others trying to find any action he has taken, and there is none. Message upon message has been passed on to him and nothing has changed. Pulmary at 287-5707 acknowledges that is where i need to go, but that they can do nothing until my pcp puts in a console. It has been 7 weeks since he told me he would put in a console, I'm not even in line for any help. In the meantime i am leaving work early, and sometimes missing work due to my condition. All i need is a console. I wish i had a doctor that cares.
25 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Frederick K Hilton Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShively Primary Care Center, 3934 Dixie Hwy Ste 210, Louisville, KY
Dr. Frederick K Hilton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.