Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick Holcomb has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Frederick Holcomb has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Frederick Holcomb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frederick Holcomb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
This man was rude, condescending, and absolutely no help, spent less than 3 minutes talking to me, asked me no questions, did not address why I have blood in my urine, gave me a muscle relaxant and dismissed me -- office staff was rude, used profanity, discussed me loudly at the window so that whole waiting room could hear the conversation -- do not use this practice if you want to be treated by knowledgeable doctor and caring staff.
Dr. Holcomb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Red Bay Hospital
Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Helen Keller Hosp, Sheffield, Al
45 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Dr. Frederick Holcomb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions1015 S Jackson Hwy, Sheffield, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frederick Holcomb in this video.
Dr. Frederick Holcomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheffield, AL.