More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Humeston
Dr. Frederick Humeston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hayward, CA, with another office in San Leandro, CA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Humeston is affiliated with Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland, St. Rose Hospital and Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Humeston has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Humeston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
St. Rose Hospital
Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Eden Medical Center
Eden Medical Center Opens in new window
Alta Bates Medical Center
Eden Hospital Med Center
Childrens Hospital And Resrch Ctr At Oakland
52 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Frederick Humeston accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederick Humeston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hayward, CA.