Dr. Frederick J Weigand Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Frederick J Weigand?

Jerk

I went in for my annual physical as a new patient as I'm new to the area and needed a new doctor. I got lost getting there and when I called the office, the secretary on the phone couldn't give me proper directions except "It's in Deltona," which I already knew. When I finally got there, I waited over an hour before going in to the office and after meeting him, my boyfriend was present, one of the first things out of his mouth was "Do you two live together?" Yes we do, as we are a young couple and the fact that he even asked that was uncalled for. Later on, after ordering blood work for me, he started preaching statistics and trying to get us to change our minds. I went in for medical purposes and the fact that he wanted to preach to us about our lives is asinine. He said as we left, "well I'll probably never see you again." No, jerk, you won't. You do NOT need to butt in on my personal life. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

If you just want a prescription for a mammogram, you have to see the doctor for a physical and amazingly they have an immediate appointment. When calling with severe back pain, like this morning, they have no available appointments, but will have the nurse call. I am still waiting 4 1/2 hours later. I have been going to him several years and this is the norm. Oh yeah - you pay BEFORE you see the doctor!