Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Klepsch
Dr. Frederick Klepsch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crown Point, IN, with another office in Crown Point, IN. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Klepsch is affiliated with St Anthony Medical Center, Franciscan St. Anthony CP and Franciscan St. Anthony Health Crown Point. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Klepsch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 7
I did not feel that he had any kind of bedside manner did not wnat to listen to how the patient felt made his on surmise of how you should feel was very disappointed completely now I have to go to another Dr. to fix what this monster did to my body, thinks he is God or something. He is very rude and uncaring.
He was unable to diagnose my hip problem after 4 months, sent to to physical therapy, when I told him wasn't working, he said "never does". Told me to get up on table and no screeming, I was in so much pain I would involintarily screem.He told me it was my spine,sent me for epidurals, didn't work. Husband demanded MRI of hip, Dr. refused to tell the results. GP shown MRI & said hip replacemnt immediately, referred me to a diff. Dr. The nightmare was over, been fine after the surgery. Klepsch is awful.
Dr. Klepsch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Anthony Medical Center
Franciscan St. Anthony CP
Franciscan St. Anthony Health Crown Point
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Frederick Klepsch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederick Klepsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crown Point, IN.