- 47 years of experience
- Speaks English
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
- 1 specialty
- 3 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick J Koberg Jr MD
Dr. Frederick J Koberg Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Graham, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Frederick J Koberg Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Frederick J Koberg Jr has the following 3 expertise
47 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1971
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Frederick J Koberg Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Frederick J Koberg Jr's office for more information.
1416 Quail Run Graham, TX : (940) 549-3847
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHWEST MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, 1416 Quail Run, Graham, TX
Dr. Frederick J Koberg Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Graham, TX.