- IU Health North Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick E Leickly has 2 locations
Dr. Frederick E Leickly has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frederick E Leickly has the following 10 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Frederick E Leickly Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Frederick E Leickly
Dr. Leickly graduated from the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine,Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in 1980. Dr. Leickly works in Carmel, IN and 1 other location and specializes in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Leickly is affiliated with IU Health North Hospital.