Dr. Frederick Lobati Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Lobati?

Posted on February 15th, 2013

Dr. Lobati caught a pattern in my health over several year period and refered me to a specialist helped me head off a potential serious problem. he has always been cautious and complete with allmy care

very unhappy

Posted on June 12th, 2011

saw this dr at urgent care. I had fallen & hurt my elbow. He looked at the x-ray, was certain I had not broken it. He said a radiologist would read the x-ray & let me know if it was different. My "sprain" would be ok in a week or 2. I heard nothing, so thought it would improve. When it kept getting worse, I saw my primary dr who found info in the system saying I had broken the radial head. I saw a surgeon the same day, & had surgery 2 days later to replace the radial head, Not only was it broken, it was completely out if place & a third of it was sheared off. This dr needs x-ray 101 & urgent care needs to follow up after they read the x-rays. I had a lot of pain for 10 days.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I went to see him to get a referral to see a rheumatollogist,he used a diagnosis code from my medical history of an unrelated issue which created a billing problem because my insurance did not cover pre-existing conditions. This caused a billing nightmare that never was resolved. He was a nice pleasant person however didn't seem to listen well and was distracted by computer data entry.

Posted on February 20th, 2011

Dr. Lobati is kind, compassionate, calm and patient; he is professional in his manner and astute in his observations. My experiences have been pleasant and my health has improved considerably. I would and have recommended him to my friends and family.

Posted on February 9th, 2010

I would recommend Dr.Lobati to friends.. he is a good doctor as far as i can tell. I have never had a bad experience with him.

Posted on May 10th, 2008

he is a wonderful doctor with good morals

Posted on October 3rd, 2017