Dr. Frederick Lopatin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Lopatin?

EXTREMELY SATISFIED PATIENT

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

I first saw Dr. Lopatin 14 years ago when my previous ENT moved out of state. Dr.Lopatin correctly diagnosed a problem with my inner ear bones and corrective reconstruction surgery.was needed. Thanks to his diagnosis, I regained much of my hearing in that ear. I visited him again recently due to losing my sense of taste and smell. I am now recovering from sinus surgery and cannot thank him enough for giving me back my 2 senses. I would highly recommend Dr. Lopatin and his staff. They were very helpful during my ordeal.

Wonderful surgeon

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Lopatin on a referral from my doctor about my sinuses. Dr. Lopatin was very knowledgeable. The surgery went well, and my recovery is going very good.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Dr. Lops tin cured my positional vertigo 15 years ago. He's a lifesaver!

Posted on December 20th, 2014

Before having anything done by this doctor, get a second opinion. He is constantly going from room to room after every little thing he does to help you with your problem. He seems to run his office like a production line. Really doesn't care to hear your input.

Posted on January 16th, 2014

rudest staff ever. i over heard the "office manager" yelling on the phone on a personal call AT the front desk area. The other girls were gathered around laughing and carryng on. Totally rude and unprofessional staff, especially the heavy set pretty lady who would not stop talking about a bar in Wyandotte.

Do NOT trust this doctor....

Posted on October 4th, 2013

I also had Dr Lopatin botch my deviated septum surgery...TWICE...very disappointed with his services. His staff is rude and have personal conversations about what they are drinking after work. Horrible!

Bad surgeon - inept

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Failed to correct a simple deviated septum via surgery. Admitted he botched it but would not cover the hospital bill. NO skill and no values. DO NOT USE. Looks sloppy because he is.

Posted on October 18th, 2017