Dr. Frederick Mansfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Mansfield?

Incredible surgeon

I’ve known Dr. Mansfield for many years and have been operated on by him several times. His bedside manner is impeccable, makes your family feel comfortable as he includes them in the conversation and answers everyone’s questions. Listens, cares and puts you at ease. One of the best doctors I’ve had pleasure to meet and be a patient of, top knotch

Great surgeon. I have had 3 operations on my spine.

best there is

The Best!

I have had 2 lower back surgeries performed b Dr. Mansfield. My last was 1996. I am a mover and perform my job daily with little to no lower back pain. I was laid up for 6 years prior to seeing Dr. Mansfield. I saw numerous neuro and orthopedic surgeons prior to Dr. Mansfield. None of them were as knowledgeable or as optimistic as Dr. Mansfield. I have referred my father to Dr. Mansfield and wouldn't hesitate to refer my 3 children to him. If I ever need an Ortho again, Dr. Mansfield is the Dr. I will see.

Patient

Dr. Mansfield has been my orthopedic doctor for well over 15 years. I have a condition called degenerative bone disease. Having been seen by other orthopedic doctors, Dr. Mansfield, by far, has treated me with more respect and compassion than any other!! We go over every test result together,making sure I understand what is happening and deciding on the next type of treatment. He is not one to push surgery first. After my surgery, he explains every step that will follow.He has the best bedside manner ever and the most wonderful sense of humor that put me completely at ease but always being very professional.

the best ortho back surgeon at mgh--bar none

I had an anterior interbody fusion. Dr. Mansfield was great. He took the time to answer all questions and explain the procedure. He has a good bedside manner and made me comfortable with him and the process. I would highly recommend him.

The office staff is very pleasent and the doctor spends enough time wiht patients until all questions are answered. very comfortable.

stood me up

did not even show up for his appt with me, after I waited over a month for it to be scheduled.

Dr. Mansfield was very caring during my hospital stay. He is very attentive. Quick response if you call him. He really is a terrific doctor and person.

no comment

Dr. Frederick Mansfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.