Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick A Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Frederick A Martin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Frederick A Martin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Frederick A Martin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He is the kindest caring doctor around. He is very smart and if he is unsure he will find the answer or send you to someone that will help you. I hold the greatest respect for him. sometimes you do have to wait longer than expected but that is because he cares about everyone and he never makes you feel like you or bothering him or like you are stupid. He is awesome
Dr. Martin spent significant time with my daughter through some of the hardest medical issues of our life. He diagnosed her before I ever even thought it was an issue and based on that, he informed me of what I should look for. HE WAS RIGHT and then he walked us through step by step and kept us well informed. I love Dr. Martin!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Frederick A Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsTri Cities Medical Research, 1958 W State St, Bristol, TN
Dr. Frederick A Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, TN.