Dr. Frederick Matsen III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Matsen III?

Ream and run on both shoulders

Posted on April 15th, 2017

I had end stage arthritis in both shoulders and suffered from extreme pain and limited motion. Dr. Matsen performed the ream and run surgery on both of my shoulders four months apart. I now am pain free and can do the activities such as golf, water skiing, working out with weights. This surgery has been like changing.

Gratitude

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Mortal words can not express my gratitude to this man and his assembled team for the work performed on my shoulder revision.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Wonderful Doctor! Does least amount of surgery--conservative on this is good! Wish he would open and close as well but could not do as many if he spent time seeing!!

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Dr. Matsen is one of the best shoulder surgeons out there. He has a great bedside manner and truly cares about his patients situation.

When your need for shoulder repair is extreme, see Dr. Matsen!

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Dr/Professor Matsen is one of the premier shoulder surgeons in the world. His skill is beyond question, and his interest in his patients and his follow-up is second to none. When I first met Dr/Professor Matsen I was unable to use my left arm due to a number of shoulder surgeries by others, that left me completely unable to use my right arm. After a long and exhausting surgery, Dr/Professor Matsen restored my right shoulder, giving me near complete use of it. It is fair to say, that he gave me my life back. He is orthopedic "artist" and simply the most skilled and impressive surgeon I have ever met.

Patient

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

Dr.Matsen has been caring for my shoulder problems since 1996.I have had my right shoulder replaced 4 times.The 1st was done by a different Dr which was not done properly.The last 3 were done by Dr.Matsen with major complications.Dr.Matsen has stuck with me through out the complications.He is a very caring and professional physician.

Posted on July 19th, 2010

He is an amazing Surgeon who has helped me walk through a very difficult Surgery

Posted on March 2nd, 2017