Dr. Frederick Mcqueary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Mcqueary?

Posted on March 18th, 2016

I had surgery back in '04..it was on my L4/L5, for a disk that had blown out. My calf muscle was starting to atrophy from that, and I walked with a distinct limp. I was told I'd need surgery to pick the pieces away from my sciatic nerve. Dr. McQueary did the surgery and I was back to running within four weeks time, although he did discourage me from running ever again. So far, so good though..I now run ultras and have been basically pain free since! Whether the doctor knows it or not, he gave me my life back.

A knight in shing armor

Posted on June 17th, 2013

When I first met Dr Mcquery it was for a major back operation. At first he was a bit overbearing and self important, leaving his well educated PA to do most of the every day work. Dr Mcquery proved to be a very kind and strangely enough saved my leg later...he can be a hoot! He was a Godsend.

Posted on October 20th, 2017