Dr. Frederick Merrill III Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Merrill III?

A Doctor Who Truly Cares

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Merrill for over 20 years and I am so comforted in the fact that he takes time to listen, truly cares about my health, and goes beyond to make sure I am receiving the best care possible .

Worst scheduling ever

Posted on September 6th, 2016

My husband and I were new to the area and visited 3 Dr. Merrill 3 times. Each time we waited well over an hour. The third time was the last straw. After 1.5 hours of waiting, we left. When we did see him the other two times, he listened and talked a lot about life and politics. Tried repeatedly to get a referral for OT and PT as a follow-up to a serious health condition. After many phone calls, no referral was ever made. Disgusted, we left and would not recommend this practice.

A Very Dissapointed Patient

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Although the staff is rude and you have to wait a long period of time before you are even escorted into a room, I stuck with Dr. Merrill. The straw that broke the camel's back was when I had to be admitted into the hospital due to a very serious lung infection for over a week.The hospital tried to set up a very important follow-up appointment for me to be seen by Dr. Merrill and other physicians before leaving the hospital. He could not see me until over a month later. I had to be seen by a Dr. recommended by the hospital because it was just that serious. Wow! What a slap in the face. I definitely would not recommend him to anyone.

Plain horrible

Posted on June 15th, 2016

By far the worst physician that I have ever visited. He is over 1 hour late to all appointments. He does not listen or have to follow up. This practice deserves a 0 out of 5 stars!

I dont reccommend

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I was not happy at all with my first visit to Dr. Merrill. Even though I was the first appointment after lunch he was over 50 min late due to being at a "meeting". The exam was cursory even though I was a new patient to him and he had to come back in twice to ask questions he forgot to ask. I felt as though he ran multiple necessary tests in order to add additional billing. The office staff is the least pleasant I have ever witnessed. It is like going to the doctor at the DDS/DMV. I also have never seen a practice that requires payment upfront. Its just doesn't seem right to shake down little old ladies for payment in the waiting room.

Posted on June 8th, 2012

My husband and I just moved to ga and were very impressed with dr Merrill. He is very intelligent and knowledgable in all aspects concerning our ailments. He was kind and took his time with us as new patients. We feel lucky to have found him. I am hopeful that our follow ups will present themselves in the same manner

Posted on November 29th, 2011

Dr. Merrill as a person seems to be fine person but follow up with test results is poor to nonexistant. Calls to the nurse are not returned. Office staff are very rude. I will not return to this doctor .

Posted on March 16th, 2017