Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Nichols
Dr. Frederick Nichols, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Nichols is affiliated with St John River District Hospital, St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center) and Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Nichols has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Frederick Nichols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.