Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick R Nusbickel
Dr. Frederick R Nusbickel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thomasville, GA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Nusbickel is affiliated with Memorial Hospital & Manor and John D Archbold Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick R Nusbickel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Frederick R Nusbickel has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 10
This doctor was very nice before my surgery but things changed once I started physical therapy and my shoulder was not getting better. Therapist suggested that I go back to Dr. Nusbickel and ask him to take a second look at my shoulder. I tried talking to him but he would not schedule an appointment for me to come in early. When I did go back to him, he suggested that I have a MRI but insurance would not approve the MRI because this office didn't provide enough information. The insurance company reached out to the doctor but had no luck talking to the doctor. I called and was told that Dr. Nusbickel said he wasn't going to do a peer to peer with the insurance company. What type of physician doesn't do everything to get his patient the care that they deserve? I can answer, one that screwed up and does not want the truth to come out!! He sucks, don't schedule an appointment with him, look further for a real doctor because this one is a QUACK!!!!
Dr. Nusbickel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1983
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsArchbold Ambulatory Care Center, 947 S Broad St, Thomasville, GA
Dr. Frederick R Nusbickel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thomasville, GA.