Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick Okie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Frederick Okie has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
He is an awesome, down to earth doctor that could care less bout money, all he worries about is the better welfare of the patient unlike most newer dr. He makes you feel like you're always welcome, I wouldnt go to another ob/gyn if the president of the united states suggested one... lol love dr okie
Dr. Okie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital Independence
Labette County Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frederick Okie in this video.
Dr. Frederick Okie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Plains, MO.