Dr. Frederick Okoye Jr Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Okoye Jr?

Do not see this doctor!

Posted on September 12th, 2016

There was no patients before me, and I had to sit in a waiting room for almost an hour before he called me in. All their tools and technology need to be updated - including their blood pressure machine and scale. They had an outdated digital scale which appeared to be from the 80's! I consulted with him for about 30 mins. Within that half hour he kept refusing blood tests, because he "didn't wanna do extra work". However, in we came up with a plan of action. I stuck with him as I was desperate for a solution. As soon as one of the methods failed, I called his answering service. I had to page him twice in three hours just to speak with him. When I finally did, he was extremely rude. He told me he couldn't help me because he was "preoccupied with something", then hung up on me. Unbelievable! Do not waste your time on seeing him. He is in compassionate, inconsiderate, and arrogant.

Go to another Dr; this man should not pratice in the u.s.

Posted on October 5th, 2011

HORRIBLE.RUDE.MEAN.UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNHELPFUL. I WENT TO SEE HIM FOR THE 1ST TIME,BECAUSE HE WAS LISTED UNDER MY INSURANCE. A TERRIBLE MISTAKE. I SIMPLY WANTED HIM TO GIVE ME A REFERRAL TO A SPECIALIST TO TAKE X RAYS OF MY BACK BECAUSE I WAS EXPERIENCING TERRIBLE LOWER BACK PAIN,DUE TO A PREVIOUS CAR ACCIDENT SOME YEARS BACK. AND HE WAS RUDE, AND WAS TELLING ME THAT IT WILL BE A HASSLE TO GET THE INSURANCE TO PAY FOR THE X-RAY/MRI. HE DIDNT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY AND EVEN YELLED AT ME OVER THE PHONE WHEN HE SCREWED UP AND DIDNT GIVE ME ALL THE INFO NEEDED TO MAKE MY APPOINTMENT WITH THE SPECIALIST. HE IS UN-PROFESSIONAL AND MADE ME CRY CUZ HE MADE REMARKS THAT BACKPAIN IS THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE THAT PATIENTS GO TO THE DR.IN AMERICA AND HE ISNT A NARCOTIC DISPENSER.(MEAN WHILE, I NEVER MENTIONED DRUGS TO HIM OR PRESCRIPTIONS, ALL I WANTED WAS A REFERRAL TO A DOCTOR THAT CAN HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM , BEING A MOM OF THREE SMALL KIDS AND IN NEED OF BEING ABLE TO FUNCTION IN MY EVERYDAY LIFE.:( Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

Posted on December 21st, 2010

overall rating on this doctor is poor

Posted on July 25th, 2017