- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick K Park has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frederick K Park has the following 6 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Frederick K Park Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4008 Capital Dr Rocky Mount , NC : (252) 937-5003
More about Dr. Frederick K Park
Dr. Park received his undergraduate degree from Duke University and his medical degree from the University of Illinois. He completed a six-year post-graduate residency in general and plastic surgery at Loyola University Medical Center prior to moving to Rocky Mount, NC, where he has been practicing since 1993. He is board certified in the specialty of plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the leading organization of board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery. Dr. Park maintains privileges at Nash Health Care System in Rocky Mount, N.C.