Dr. Frederick Park Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Park?

Best Experience Ever

Posted on October 5th, 2016

I had breast augmentation last year with Dr. Park. He and his staff were awesome. They took time to help me decide the right size implants for ME and my body. I was not just a number - I was his patient! His follow-ups were wonderful as well. He always took time to listen to me. I would recommend him to anyone for any procedure!

Great

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Great people!

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Wonderful results from a wonderful doctor.

Posted on May 29th, 2016

Every aspect of my experience with Dr. Fred Park and the entire Park Plastic Surgery staff was of the highest quality. Dr. Park is exceedingly professional and is very responsive to questions providing detailed explanation when answering. He is extremely thorough, and I was completely at ease. The care provided before surgery, during and after was exceptional. The results were perfect, and I would highly recommend Dr. Park to others for any plastic surgery needs.

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Park for more than 20 years. I have had breast augmentation, liposuction, laser resurfacing, and Botox; I have been more than pleased with the results. Although I no longer live in the Rocky Mount area, I plan to travel there to have Dr. Park preform any future procedures.

Ms.

Posted on April 15th, 2016

I went to Dr. Park because of his outstanding reputation . The two procedures he performed on me turned out exactly as he said they would; and the timetable he gave for recovery was accurate. I also felt very comfortable with Dr. Park and his staff which was important to me. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Mrs

Posted on April 13th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Park. He is an excellent plastic surgeon and I have been a patient fir over 20 years. I has a face lift in 1996 and subsequently cosmetic procedures. I have been extremely pleased with the results. In 2004 I had breat cancer. Dr Park did breast reconstruction following a mastectomy. Again the results were excellent. The Rocky Mount area is very fortunate to have such an outstanding plastic surgeon.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Would highly recommend Dr Parks to anyone. Have been going to him for over 10 years for a number of diffence things and was always satisfied with my services and his staff shows same quality of care that Dr Parks does.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Totally pleased with my procedure. I had my eye lids lifted and dark circles under the eyes removed. Dr. Park explained everything in advance, there were no surprises. He and his staff are wonderful.

Arm and Leg Surgery

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Park was very consumed removing the two cancers, I watched him as he was working. He was really into it very patient with himself while doing a wonderful job, stich by stich was perfect and healing was good. He told me what to do to keep the redness from appearing after surgery. Thanks, Dr. Park.

Completely Satisfied

Posted on May 21st, 2014

What a wonderful Doctor and Staff. Everyone was very professional with a great bedside manner. All staff members were able to answer any questions I had and appointments were easy to make with minimal wait time. My procedure was a torn earlobe repair.