Dr. Frederick A Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick A Patterson?

Informative, on the cutting edge and nurturing

My mother has Alzheimer's and Dr. Patterson was her Neurologist. She was initially diagnosed with dementia which led into her current condition. Dr. Patterson was attentive, took the time to explain each facet of her condition to me and was responsive to emails in a timely manner (within 24 hours). I'm heartbroken that his specialty was cut from the medical group my mother uses but, I'm determined to find him and continue to have her as his patient.

Ideally, you want a Doctor who works with you and listens to your ideas, concerns etc... He actually works with you and listens and provides reasonable well thought out responses; makes you feel part of the remedy decision (solution). He is open to your suggestions and that is very important to me since I do allot of internet research regarding my illness. In sum... He is a solution finder and is open and receptive towards your ideas/concerns. Highly recommended...

Dr. Patterson is one of the best at what he does. I appreciate all he has helped me with. He takes the time to listen to his patien.

Excellent with the elderly and their family members

Very kind, focused, and keen regarding subtle symptoms--good at diagnosing and communicating.

He doesn't seem to care about my welfare. He leaves me wanting more information about what he said. He's very interesting and has a good personality.

Dr. Patterson's office works well with us and helps keep us up to date with everything.Dr. Patterson has really impressed us with his call backs. He actually takes the time to hear what we have to say. We really appreciate that because my head hurts so bad sometimes that I can not think. We are all working together to try and come up with a good plan for my head. I am sure that we will come up with something soon.