Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frederick D Reynolds has the following 1 specialty
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Reynolds is a very kind and caring doctor who takes his time to listen and explain everything to you. He is an excellent surgeon with wonderful follow up care. He did a major surgery on our 16 year old son who had never been sick before, not only did he take care of him but he made our family feel at ease knowing he would take great care of him. Office staff are very friendly and fast to get back to you. Very thankful we were sent to this office.
Dr. Reynolds was my surgeon for a double mastectomy for breast cancer in 2008. From the outset he was empathetic and encouraging. His manner is calm and inspires confidence. He is a terrific listener and allowed me to express my opinions and ask countless questions. I went into the surgery absolutely comfortable with his ability to perform and was not disappointed. I also had two minor procedures done along the cancer journey and had similar experiences. My follow-up visits with him have been great as well. I would recommend Dr. Reynolds wholeheartedly.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Reynolds is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Frederick D Reynolds accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard J Sweeney Dc, 381 Church St, Saratoga Springs, NY
Dr. Frederick D Reynolds is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saratoga Springs, NY.