Dr. Frederick W Ruymann Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Frederick W Ruymann?

Competent & Friendly

All my colonoscopy procedures have been done by Dr Ruymann. All have gone without incident. I never felt rushed and always felt listened to when discussing my concerns with Dr Ruymann.

so-so

Terrible in re notifications and follow-upNo instructions about prep for procedure until the day of procedure. Notification of results incomplete, sometimes takes a month, sometimes no follow-up at all.The doctor is himself a good one, but doesn't take care of business.

Gastroperisis diagnosis

Dr Ruymann is excellent. I put alot of faith into bedside manner and his is phenomenal. I had been going to a doctor who basically sent me to test after test without taking the time to discuss the reasons why. In one discussion and test, Dr Ruymann diagnosed my situation and began treatment. I would highly reccomend him.

Medical Consultant

I was referred to Dr Ruymann from my PCP and did not have any bit of a good experience with him.He performed a procedure (colonscopy) to remove three polups. He diagnosed me with Diverticulosis (which I only discovered in a packet after I went home after the procedure). He did not mention anything to me or my wife. I even asked a nurse after the procedure if this was my diagnosis and she said "No".After all of that, it has been 3 months since the procedure and I have had blood in my stool since. I have contacted the office at least 5 times since and they have not followed up with me. Just don't know what else to say, but please do not use this doctor if you care about yourself!

Been my doctor for three plus years

Dr.Ruymann is a great doctor and I would strongly recomend him if you are in need of a Gastroenterologist. This is the doctor you should see.