The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Sardari
Dr. Frederick Sardari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Livingston, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Sardari is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Sardari has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Frederick Sardari has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Frederick Sardari has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Sardari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Monmouth Medical Center
Clara Maass Medical Center
29 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1988
Li Jewish Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frederick Sardari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.